For some more grounded stories and ideas, please feel free to explore Rosie's Words Words Words.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Risa Nights



Risa Nights
(The lost audiodrama)
Episode 1.01

** PROLOGUE**

Riker:

"Risa.  Galactic paradise.  Sun...beaches...adventure...romance. 
They come here because it's perfect.  As perfect as a holodeck. 
But this is no holodeck and it is far from perfect. 
I should know.  My name is Riker.  William Thomas Riker.  I stop bad guys. 
And the bad guys always come out.  They come out at night. 
Nights like this one. 
Risa nights."



Audio Note:
***Sound of beach and night insects and animals in background.
Far in the distance, sounds like the streets of Vegas can be heard.***

Thug 1:
"You?  What are you doing here? 
I'm not supposed to speak to anyone but him.  Alone."

Worak:
"You speak to me...you're speaking to him."

Thug 1:
"Targshit!  If he won't see me himself, the deal is off.
I can find a dozen other buyers in this system alone."

Worak:
"If you break a deal with him.  You'll be the first.
The first to live, that is."

Audio Note:
***Sound of phaser***
***Sound of Scream and Disintegration***

Ajax:
"I'm into the ship's manifest.
I have a fix on the location of the package."

Worak:
"Good.  I'll let the boss know.
Now get that ship sunk in the bay.
But clean up this mess you just made first."

Ajax:
"Right away.
Not much left to clean up, though."

Worak:
"Don't leave a molecule.
This time the boss will get his revenge.
Riker won't stand a chance."

OPENING MUSIC:
Crappy kick ass 80's Miami Vice
rip-off version of ST:TNG Theme

NARRATOR:
"Risa Nights
Starring Jonathan Frakes as William Thomas Riker
Jorge Garcia as Barash
Olivia Dunn as Talia
___ as Worak
___ as Ajax
___ as Mulva
___ as Dave in the Brig
Guest starring Vinnie Jones as Thug 1

Act One: A Murderer Escapes"
**************************************************
For the rest of this complete audiodrama, please follow this link:

No comments: